Jake The Dog

JAKE THE DOG

Many years ago there was a dog named Jake. Jake was a sneaky dog. He would hide stuff and blame it on other people. Eventually the owners found out that Jake was doing it. The owners were sure that Jake was doing it and he was grounded from the house for a month. He was sad. The owners forgot about him.

Jake was starving, Jake nearly died but the owners just got there before he died. After he had eaten a lot he was back in shape. Jake learned his lesson to never blame it on other people.

When he learned his lesson, he was a good dog. He made some friends. He was happy now he had friends. He was so happy. Every day Jake would play with his friends.

The End

By Maddy

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!