Nature Start At Sleep.......

A light breeze swept my hair,
The trees went swish, the mountains where still.

The grass was spiky, the ground was rough, the sky was so blue there was no cloud in sight.

Flowers; they were there, actually they where everywhere. The aura so beautiful, the fragrance was everywhere.

It was getting dark, but the sunset, oh the twilight. Pink and purple then navy blue. It was dark. Oh yeah the lamp was there too.

The sky was getting lighter, the moon was off to hibernate. I gritted my teeth,it was extremly cold...wait a minute is it getting warmer...oh my the sun. To me the world was gleaming with sunlight.

I felt at ease, sudden grace.
I sat there looking at the sky, the clouds where moving peacefully.
More and more where forming, I felt a gush of wind.I stood up, I was blown of my feet.

No, no! It started to rain, grey and dull no glamour no glimmer.Oh no to make matters worse there was lightning and thunder.

There was so much clamour.
Flashes of lightning.
Booms of thunder,
Pouring rain and
gushining wind. I was soaking wet, chattering teeth, I was freezing.

The floor was flooded, I thought I saw a twister. I just wish I'm wrong.It's snowing oh my god.

Now, not only was it snowing but I was right I really did see a twister. My what was I to do,not going back home was a bad idea, nobody would help me, they think I'm in bed.

Help,help! I cried, I closed my eyes and opened them and boy was I glad to see. My room and me perfectly clean and dry. I closed my eyes and opened them again and said,"I really do want to go back".


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!