Nichole's Peculiar Nightmare

Nichole closed her eyes and fell asleep. As she did she wandered if she would dream her awful nightmare again.

When she finally fell asleep, she immediately falls into her nightmare again. But something was different, There was a sign before the nightmare that made her shiver. She almost thought it was real. The nightmare was about her waking up to discover her house was full of imaginary creatures that can destoy anything they were planing to destroy the earth thats what made her shout no! in the dream she was mashed up and eaten as her punishment.

She quickly opened her eyes to discover that her alarm clock was beaping like mad and that it was already twelve o'clock. She heard wonderful music outside and went out to find her house full of unicorns and kind dragons. It was almost as if her dream had come true but good creatures not nasty. They were planning a plot to save the earth!

The fairytale creatures said that there king cast a spell for us to have war on this land. Not their own. Time was moving slowly. Finally it was time for the war. the dark side was defeated and all was normal again.

No fairytale creatures, No awkward nightmares, it was all over

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!