The 4 Best Friends

Once upon a time there were 4 best friends, Emily, Brooke, Courtney and Claudia. They were all best friends. Brooke rang Claudia and said “Do you want to have a camp out in the bush?” “I'll go ask my Mum and Dad,” said Claudia. So Claudia went to ask her Mum and Dad but when she came back to give an answer Claudia’s little brother Liam was on the phone talking to Brooke. Claudia ran over to the phone and Liam looked up and ran as fast as he could.
So Claudia told Brooke that she wasn’t allowed to go camping, Brooke said “Emily and Courtney will be allowed. I'll probably be allowed next time ok Brooke,” said Claudia. Brooke was upset the day they went camping. Claudia was standing out the front. Courtney, Emily and Brooke were walking past and they said “Why have you got your camping stuff?” “I am coming with you.” “But your Mum said no.” “There gone to work for one night so I can come with you.” So they all said “ok.” So off they went.
When they got to the bush they set up the tent and went fishing. Emily caught a big, big fish and Brooke caught a little fish. Claudia caught a medium fish and Courtney caught a big fish and that’s what they had for dinner. It was a terrible night and scary. It was raining and there were noises but lucky they were all together. It was finally the next day. They left at lunch time. They all went home happy and safely and Claudia knew she wouldn't get in trouble because her parents wouldn’t be home until dinner, but when Claudia walked through the door she screamed because her Mum and Dad were there. Claudia got grounded and so did the others. All the families went to Brooke's house and we all had chores to do but only for one day. We also had to be servants for our Mums.
And that’s the end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!