Bad Luck

I'm Bad luck.
Don't try to tell me other wise, it's true.
It's the worst kind of torture ever; seeing everybody you meet suffer... or die, while you live on. There is no cure, no needle, no operation or any medical treatment can fix me. So they locked me away in this room; away from everybody who I can hurt...

Time is meaningless to me, all I know is if I go to sleep when I wake up there is food in my room. The hours pass like clouds, the longer you ignore them the less sense they make. I wonder how long it has been since I last saw a human... I wonder how long it has been since I last saw myself. Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear; lying on my bed in my white room, the door opens...

"Quick, while he's sleeping"
I opened my eye just a crack; one woman and one man both in pure white lab coast rush into my room. The woman was holding a bowl of food, if you call white mush food; then she tripped...

CRACK!
The woman had hit her head on the table. That was when the man made his mistake. He rushed over to the fallen woman; blood rushing out of the hole in her skull.
"Shit, Shit, Shit" the man muttered. I stood up. The man looked at me. He looked guilty, he looked angry, he made me angry and I wanted to kill him. So i attacked him. He screamed...

He got up, ran towards the door, clutched his chest and died. I killed him. Although I never touched him, I still killed him. He had a heart attack. I wanted him to die, so he did. I suddenly remembered why they locked me away. I was their toy, their tool, their weapon and I knew how to use that weapon for my own purposes...

Even though there was five high security doors in my way, each one shattered as if it was ice being hit by a hammer; all because I willed it to. Six men with guns told me to stop on my way out, I didn't want to; so I killed them. It was as if each bullet curved around and redirected it's self towards each man. Driven by my will; the bullets pierced and killed them all.

I stepped outside for the first time in my memory and started my revenge...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!