Realisation Of Oneself

The beginning is never the beginning… It’s always the end of the beginning!
Something has to end before something can begin.
The end of ones life could be the beginning of another…
But yet is ones life not worth ending if one hasn’t helped another?
One such as myself has helped many, but why does oneself feel as though one has not helped anyone at all?
Oneself feels as though one could help all others in the world, yet still feel as though one has done nothing…
How can oneself be left to rest if one feels as though oneself has not helped at all? But why is oneself still alive if one has helped so many?
Why is it not time for ones life to be put to an end,
To start a beginning for another?
The answer is simple - one not only has to help another…
But has to help oneself see that the beginning is not only the end but is the beginning as well…
Now it is time for ones life to end and for another’s to begin.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!