THE ABANDON

Jake and Braden crashed landed on a mysterious abandoned island. It looked like no one had lived there for thousands of years.

They had been walking for days. They could not find any food or water to survive. Even when they found food Jake scoffed it all. It was dark, they did not know of the dangers in the jungle. Even though no one lived there, there were lots of animals.

Braden got tired of Jake eating all the food, so he decided to go back to their camp. Half an hour later, Jake decided to go back after Braden. By the time Jake got where Braden should have been, all that was left was a green and white shirt and black pants.

Jake started to hear noises, so he started to run, the animals ran after him. Jake ran out onto the sunny sandy beach, the annimals stopped. Jake had figgered it out, the animals were afraid of the sun.

Jake signalled to a helicopter that was flying by. The helicopter came down to land and picked Jake up

No one belived Jake's story but he knew it was true.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!