A Clowns Diary



Once upon a time in a deep, scary, and dark jungle there lived a clown and that clown was me! I know it sounds really weird but listen carefully. Before I was a homeless clown I had a job as a lawyer. One day I was in the middle of a meeting with my boss Toadish but people call him Toadie I reckon you know why. Anyway during this meeting my boss said my son’s birthday party is on Saturday do you think you could come? Of course I said and then toadie told me to bring clown clothes and balloons and all sorts of clown rubbish so off I went. When I got there was an escort at a 7 year olds party how weird anyway the escort told me to go to the toilets and change into my clown outfit. But unfortunately the clown costume was from my 7th birthday so it was pretty small. so off I went onto the stage to do an un practiced act and try and guess what happened well I’ll tell you the act was so bad and they kicked me out but even worse I lost my job and let me tell you my job was all I had and they went and took it away from me it was so unfair. The next day I went to buy milk but I was out of money so I went to find a job. The first job I found available was a play center receptionist and that did not work out because I’m used to silence. The next job was a horse riding teacher and it didn’t go so well considering I rode the horse backwards and the students were better than me. So I went as a school camp teacher it was pretty cool we went camping at a bush and as it came to the last day we had a bush walk and because I’m not so good with navigation I got lost and I’ve been here for a week there isn’t a human in sight and I’m living off stolen food from AHHHH who was that is somebody their HELP!!! HELP SAAAAVE ME yes it’s me toadie please toadie help me I’m coming I’m coming said toadie toadie why are you here well he it wasn’t fair to fire you plus you were my best worker well I said blushing oh sorry I forgot to mention my name I’m William Smitherson anyway I got my job back and I lived nearly happily ever after.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!