Rainforest Attack

Once upon a Saturday morning when the lush tropical rainforest was just waking up, Bananas the monkey realised something was wrong. He shouted out to his friends in alarm "Toucan, Okapi, Warthog, Tiger man is coming, quick hide!". Everyone scattered.....there was silence. Then they heard it the sound of a chainsaw. Okapi fainted. When she came too all she saw was stumps where all the trees had been. "Oh no, where are we going to live" gasped Tiger. Bananas shrieked "I know where we can go?" So they all followed Bananas. Soon they came to a house. "Let's check out our new home." The owner didn't like having his home invaded by animals. But the animals had taken his house for a purpose, because this is the house of the man who cut down the trees - their homes.
Together they had decided on a punishment for the man. They would pester the man until new trees grew. As far as I know they are still there today

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!