Haunted Hotel

Once upon a time there lived a little girl named Anna. She lived with her mother. One day they went to live in a hotel. When it was night time Anna woke up she saw a ghost. She was so scared. When it was day time she went into the kitchen. She saw the chef that she saw at her last party. “Hello chef Palo how are you?’’ “Good my dear.” What do you have for breakfast today? Oh we have bacon and eggs yum ’’. Anna walked out of the kitchen and said “ Mum, mum chef Palo makes the best breakfast ever well my dear chef Palo is a master of food right yeah your right’’ When it was night time Anna saw that ghost that she saw yesterday “I’m scared”. So she called the detective to find why it keeps coming back so he started to find out why. Ah I found a clue someone left a ghost costume I think I know who is doing all this. Anna chef Palo is doing all this. Chef Palo “no way” said Anna “I think we have to call the police.’’ Good bye chef Palo.



The End

By Theresa Nguyen

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!