Golden Child

I heard a noise bouncing on my window I opened the blinds and saw the orphanage bully Gumbo. He was pounding my window glass with a soccerball, I opened my window and he said “goodmorning daniel leonarrrddd” I was sick of him annoying me I decided I was going to run away and find my parents tonight. I had already packed my bag and snuck it under my bed.

I went down to breakfast but decided to go back to my room and took a nap. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my clock, 9:15 I got my bag and head for the hall I tightened my grip on my bag hopeing nobody would see me.

Then a boy walked out I ran to him and knocked him out with a savage blow. I hauled my bag to the flour and got out a rope I tied it to the window and abseiled down, and ran away from the unhearty orphanage. After hours of ruthless searching I layed in the blanket of snow and let the cold chill through my bones.

After a while a man with orange short hair appeared and said in a deep voice “are you lost” I slowly nodded my head. Then he knelt on one knee and said “I if you help me get my treasure back from a evil king Mythagoth I will take you to a place that is filled with warmth and food. I told him “daniel leonard”and he said “Max Gold”. He clicked his fingers and woossh!! Soon I found myself face to face with a army of warriors!

After ours of walking we fuond the castle me and Max went for the castle, we found the tresure and it was “a piece of PAPER you dragged me all the way over here to get –” he showed me it “my adoption paper” Max said “prophicy states that if the golden child gets adopted it will wipe out evil, and you’re the golden child he got a pen and signed it, the sound outside stoped Max clicked his fingers and I started my new life.

So that’s how it ended we defeated evil, Max got his treasure(adoption forms) and I finally got a parent I know it wasn’t my real parents but I cant have everything and this really happened I don’t care if you don’t believe it but its true.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!