Sam And Tom's Space Adventure

“Quick!” Said Tom to Sam leaping out of his bed, “I think a UFO has just landed in our backyard!” Then Sam jumped out of his bed and went out to see what amazing thing had just happened.

When Tom and Sam had gone outside they saw a spaceship but it wasn’t any old spaceship it was a timeship but the two boys didn’t know that.

The two boys really wanted to go in the space-ship and see what was inside so they went back up to their rooms and got their ordinary clothes on.

When they got back down they went back outside again and it started to rain. When their mum wasn’t looking they went into the spaceship and flew off. They didn’t realise it was a time machine. When they had blasted off they went to Venus, Mercury, Uranus, and Mars and they thought that time was still running but time had stopped. At that time they didn’t know that.

When they landed on Mars they heard a really loud noise and a football match was going on. Sam and Tom went over to the stadium, and saw lots of people playing all different types of sports. Then they realised it was the Olympics.

They both went down into the stadium and they both became athletes. Tom became a runner and Sam became a swimmer during the next Olympic Games on that planet Tom won five gold, two silver and one bronze. Sam won two gold, five silver and one bronze in running.

The alien team won because they had more athletes and it was like Sam and Tom were versing all the other aliens. The Olympic Games were such a success. Then Sam said to Tom “They were so happy because they both won lots of gold, lots of silver and lots of bronze medals. They had a wonderful time on the amazing planet but it was soon time for them to leave. So they both got back into their spaceships and blasted off again. It took them another eight hours to get home. Their mum was not even angry because time had stopped and she didn’t know that they had gone.The next day they went back to school and told the whole class about their amazing adventure in space.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!