Get Lost

One night Clair, Naomi and Hailey went to girl guides and they were going camping in a Lismore rainforest in Goonalabar (a part of Lismore).

They were setting up the camp, then they asked if they could go for a wonder around near the camp, so they went into the bush and 5 minutes later they saw a crocodile by the river so they screamed out “A crocodile” and started running, by the time the crocodile stopped and walked away they sat down and realised that they were lost so Naomi said “We better keep walking if were going to find the others”.

As they were walking across all of the slippery rocks Clair fell of a piece of moss and broke her arm so she screamed as loud as she could to get the camp to organize a search party. The camp heard her scream and sent out a search party and the leader shot up a red flare directly above the camp, Hailey saw the big red flare so she shot up a blue flare from her back pack, when Hailey got the flare out of her backpack she noticed an emergency bandage and sling so she fixed up Clair.

During the long hour of waiting for the search party to arrive and to take Clair to hospital they had a rest and eventually the search party came and Clair woke up in Lismores biggest hospital, Hailey woke up and remembered too so the next day they went to visit Clair in hospital so when Clair got out of hospital they all arranged a play date and sleepover combined so they all kept a photo to remind them that anything can happen.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!