Rain

Rain

Once upon a time there was a dragon and he could make rain. He was blue and nice. He makes all of Chinas dams full. He made all of the warriors leave by making a storm to make them go away. Dragon has a new home it is in China. He is the King and queens guard. They feed him their prisoners because they feel like it and because they are mean.

One day he ran out of magic and then he was a scaredy cat. He left the palace in China and no one ever saw him. Dragon went into the forest and he turned into a bad guy and he burned the whole forest. One day the King went looking for dragon and when he found him dragon was mean. There was only one person who can defeat the dragon and that is Shrek with donkey they have tricks up their sleeves. They have this gun that can turn him good again. It can do it self, it doesn’t hurt a bit. Right after he is zapped he will get his magic back in December but people will have to make it for him. The king and queen were happy to have dragon back as their guard again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!