The Fire Storm

One day a family of four were having an ordinary day until twelve-o-clock. It started to rain, now I know that it sounds pretty ordinary but it isn’t because it wasn’t water, it was FIRE! They got in the car and drove off. Just as they thought they were safe their car set fire. They got out and they climbed to the roof of their car only to find themselves floating on fire as high as the mountains! Jenny the youngest said, “Quick on the mountains, lets go!” Fred is Jenny’s older brother and he agreed with her. Then when they were in the safety of the mountains their car blew up.

Meanwhile in the cave of safety the God of Fire was making sure fire was the only thing coming from the clouds. Shortly after the explosion Jenny, Fred and their parents found the cave of safety and thought we’ll be safe there. When they reached the cave of safety they were surprised by the God of Fire. He said, “Now you shall be the first feast of four I’ve had in 299 years.” “What to do? How to eat you? Aha should I roast you or should I boil you? Oh well I’ll just gobble you up. Now kids stay still while I eat your parents,” said the God of Fire. Well the kids didn’t want to stay still they didn’t want to see their parents die so they hid. The God of Fire may still be looking for them but I guess we’ll never know.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!