Family

I have a cheesy pizza and a sister named Selesa. We love to play in the pool with our uncle who thinks he’s cool, but he is really old school. We also have a mother named Bilan and she is a vilan, she is really funny and bought a bunny and called it strummy.

We also wish we had a brother and we would play and annoy each other forever. I also have a dad called Chad and an aunt called Mad. My cousin who is blind and fat sat on my pet cat called Nat and Nat went flat and splat on my new blue mat.

That cat has got no head my poor cat is now dead. I went to the Olympics with some of my friends, and we all saw lots and lots of events. The really colourful thing was the five mascots that my niece and nephew like a lot.

Well for now good bye because a fly is coming with a pie in its eye and that’s probly how he’ll die. See you later alligator and remember you need to but some toilet paper.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!