Jack Harkness And The Dream Ship.

Jack Harkness and the Dream Ship.
[by Jennifer Cain].

One day on the lost Island of Romania, a young family was saying goodbye. They walked outside. Jack, the father, said goodbye to his wife, Rose, and his children Rosie and Lucas and walked off to the beach where he waited for the ship, ‘Ocean Lettisher lll’, Captain Anderson and his crew members. It was his first time meeting the most famous sailor in all of Romania Black Vince Anderson and actually seeing his ship up close for real!

Finally, Anderson and his crew arrived. Jack’s eyes beamed open at the big, creamy coloured ship with fancy writing on the side saying ‘Ocean Lettisher lll’. Jack boarded the ship, waved goodbye and set off over the Visose Sea. Jack couldn’t wait to start exploring the world and seeing all the different cultures of the world.

That night, as they were having tea in the galley, the food was extremely bad. Next morning, when he dressed, he went up onto the deck and the Captain asked Jack to take the wheel. Jack thanked him for the offer and walked over to the helm. He was scared to take the wheel, he thought he would crash the ship.

Six weeks had now gone and Jack was missing his family. That evening, as Jack was fixing the seat on the deck, one of the other crew men, named Mono, asked, “Hey, Jacko, you look a bit pale!”
“Yeh, I’m fine.”

Two minutes later Jack fainted and as he landed, he hit his head on the mast, Jack was out cold. After an hour he woke up but he was still dizzy and confused. It had been two years and they were on their way home at last. When they got home, Captain Anderson gave Jack the ship. Jack said hello to his family and walked inside.

From then on, Jack lived a happy life!.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!