Magical Friendship

“Goodnight Emily” “Night Annie” and I felt my eyes close…. Soon I was walking through a garden full of roses and I heard someone screaming “Help the Scarf of Friendship has disappeared!” As I ran towards the sound I saw my best friend Emily. I asked surprised “What do you mean?” “The scarf of friendship has been stolen!” she answered with a worried voice. “Oh no, do you know where it could be?” “Well there are 500 places in the world of Imagination so we better start looking” “500!” I yelled.

She started walking so I followed her. First to the Dragons hole, then the Witch cave, the Fairy bush, Teddy park and it went on and on until we arrived at Mt Everything. “There is nothing scary about this Mountain!” but I talked too quick. Some old trees started coming out of the ground and red glowing eyes appeared. I heard Emily scream as one was heading straight for us and I grabbed Emily’s hand. We ran around the walking trees and headed for the top of Mt everything. We had a few scratches but with each others help we arrived at the top. Before I could sit down Emily raced to the side of the mountain to have a good look around. She returned with a disappointing look on her face and shaking legs and sat down too. “What do we do now?” “I don’t know! Do you know when the scarf disappeared?” I asked and waited for an answer. “The last time I remember seeing it was 2 months ago when Bella and I returned after going to the movies” “So why are we looking for the scarf?” “The scarf of friendship is really important in the Land Imagination because we need it for friends to be friends, people to be nice to each other and everything that has to do friendship” “So it’s pretty important” I answered. “Yes it is! Are you coming?” she finally said. We walked around but got tired and found a spot to sleep.

“I was thinking last night that we are helping each other, isn’t that friendship?” Emily was quiet, very quiet... “Maybe the scarf disappears when friends either fight or aren’t friends anymore, maybe you had a fight with a friend and then the scarf disappeared? Maybe it only returns when you are friends again?” After 5 minutes there was still no answer but I saw her thinking. “Let’s go” was the first thing I heard. “Wait up!” I started running after her and almost fell over a large stone. “We have to follow the rainbow to get home, quickly!!” she yelled. “But we don’t have the scarf yet” “It’s at home I’m sure, hold my hand and I’ll get us home” I took her hand and closed my eyes...

When I opened my eyes I was in my bedroom. To be honest I wasn't surprised that she was wearing the friendship scarf! “That was a dream I need to remember forever”...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!