NIGHT AT THE CEMETRY

In the pitch black night, Halie and Vikki were creeping around the dark, misty chamber of the cemetry looking for monsters wandering silently around the frail, scabbed mansion.

They were haunted ever since the day they moved in. They figgered out the only way to destroy the vicious monsters was to burn them to the ground.

At 12 o'clock, Vikki was cleaning the mirror because she had to do it as a chore. When she finished Vikki put away her cleaning and started brushing her teeth, when she looked up at a misterious little child with no pupils and scabs everywhere on her face. Vikki just screamed with all her might while the vicious figure reached out and puled Vikki into the mirror with her cold, blood covered arms.

Halie woke up hearing the loud scream from Vikki's mouth and ran but not the slightest sign of movement was seen. Halie looked everwhere butonly a note she found.It said boldly "if you are looking for your family don't!. They're under your nosE, on top of your heaD, in your Kitchen and under your beD".

Halie sighed with sadness in her heart full of sadness. For hours she tried to figure it out, until "I got it!" then she went outside and climbed on the rusty roof."The E in nose means 5, the D in head means 4, the K in kitchen means 11 and the D in bed means 4. Grave 54,114". She shouted confidently to herself. So she set off to find the grave.

When she found it she started to dig with her old, trusty shovel. For a long time she just kept on digging and when givving up she thought of Vikki and the family and kept on digging in the soil full of millions of corpses.

Then "BAM!" Halie reached the coffin , but when she opened it instead of a dirty , old corpse there was a dungeon full of dirty monsterous rats! Before she could even shreek somwone or something covered her mouth. Who was it? What did she or he want?

When Halie turned around and the figure whispered "Hallie it's me Vikki". Halie jumped up and hugged Vikki as she hadn't seen Vikki for many years. "Halie I know where your mum, dad and the others are, ther're in the main dungeon which the monsterts guard 24/7!" she explained "follow me!"

When they turned the corner they saw everyone in a jail cell with foul looking guards protecting it from others."how do we get past them ?" compained Halie. "there is a tunnel in the jail cell that is how I escaped" muttered Vikki while they squeesed down the tunnel.

"Mum, dad quickly squeese down here" Hallie said "Hallie Vikki, you're safe" Mum whispered. "Come" Hallie told them. Then they all went down the tunnel. Past the guards and safe at the front of the cementry after that they burnt the cementry and lived a victourious life with no monsters - The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!