Teff Abbob: Bounty Hunter

Teff Abbob: Bounty hunter

Far away on the deserted wastelands of the planet Zircon, the bounty hunter Teff Abbob was seeking the wanted criminal Adoy. This criminal had hijacked several starships and other space shuttles. His bounty was what Teff wanted of course. Teff was armed with a plutonium crystal powered laser cannon, spinfusor gun which shot razor sharp disks and his handy Mesh Gun which knocks out its victim with gas. His armor was a mix of luthinium and scarboral ores which makes a metal ten times stronger than gold, steel, iron, silver and titanium l mixed together and ten times lighter.

Teff trudged through the sand avoiding the strange five headed snakes called pentrethial serpents. They have acidic blood and breath that is like poison gas. He trudged further on through the desert. Teff’s inbuilt metal detector sensed something under the sand. He decided to investigate. He also felt it under his feet, the clink clank of metal on metal could be easily heard. His armor also gave him maximized strength. He crouched down onto his knees and raised his fist. CRUNCH!. He easily smashed a hole in the metal door and jumped in, surprisingly enough, here was Adoy.
“Now, I have created the greatest doomsday weapon in the history of the UNIVERSE!” Adoy squealed “my gloopensliner cannon is complete! I will now cover this whole measly planet with 120,000,000 gallons of space goop!
“Not on your life!” shouted Teff with strong determination in his voice. “You’ll be in jail before that invention is fixed.”
” “What do you mean?” growled Adoy “it wasn’t broken anyway!”
“It is now” said Teff coolly and he shot the machine with his spinfusor gun and all the cables were cut.
While Adoy was distracted, Teff fired his mesh gun. Adoy was captured and taken to the nearest planetary police station for crazy criminals (PPSFCC) and Teff was paid generously.

Teff left Zircon and flew in his ship to the planet Redav. He landed at Redav landing port and went to seek the next criminal on his list, Tenom. This criminal is a serial killer and pyromaniac who is heavily armed. He will be a formidable foe, and this fight will challenge even Teff’s expertise. Teff strutted through the abandoned city of Kanakin hoping to find his victim when he heard a loud cackle and he went to investigate. He used his jetpack to rise up in the air when he saw Tenom. His 19th century Brady style pistols aimed at Teff. Fortunately Teff had a handy flash bomb. This grenade projected a bright light on impact and before Tenom knew it, he was captured in a net fired from Teff’s mesh gun. Teff went to the PPSFCC and was paid &*999,000,000 rumbenans. He resumed bounty hunting because the criminal Fumbalifu Fabouk, had escaped from PPSFCC and was last sighted on the planet Zeeba with two luthinium made laser handguns and a belt of fungus grenades.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!