Egg And Fred's Wild Ride

Egg and Fred were no ordinary snails. They were the best motorbike riders in the world. In this story their off on their holiday. On Saturday Egg and Fred were off to Port Fairy’s carnival. There were pony rides, jumping castles and a whole lot of other rides. The one they really wanted to go on was the Thunder Coaster. It was the roller coaster of the year. The roller coaster weaved in and out, around and under all the other rides. Egg and Fred started to walk over to the Thunder Coaster. Some times they would stop on their way, to have a go at some of the other rides. Once they got there the line was at least 10m long. After one hour they were sitting in their seats buckled up and ready to go. Off they went through the jumping castle and through the diamond. The diamond was a little kid’s ride with motorbikes. Egg and Fred were going up and down; loop the loops and going about 150 miles per hour. At last the roller coaster came to a stop. Egg and Fred jumped out and walked over to get a drink of Cocowanamona. Cocowanamona was the new energy drink full of all that stuff to keep you going. Egg and Fred started to slide over to the Fransik Jump. They paid the man five dollars each and grabbed the rope, which pulled them up to the top. When Egg and Fred got up to the top, they put the wooden board under them and grabbed the rope, which pulled them up the jump. Egg and Fred did back flips and all kinds of tricks. When you finish your trick you let the rope go and slide the rest of the way down on your board. Egg and Fred had one more go, and started to head back to their five star motel. The next day Egg and Fred went to a restaurant to have breakfast. Egg and Fred ordered bacon and eggs. After one minute of scoffing their bacon and eggs they started sliding to their car. Egg started the motor and off they went back to the hotel were they got their bags. Egg put the key on the man’s desk and left. Egg and Fred were back on the road. After a long 10 hour drive they finally got home. It was five o’clock at night. When they got home they got their bags out of their car and sat on the couch and relaxed while watching TV.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!