Saving Two Aliens In Trouble

I was sitting on my new comfortable chair, day dreaming in the hot, sunny afternoon. I had nothing to do and no one to play with. Suddenly a small gleam of bright light attracted my eyes . I quickly jumped out of my new beautiful chair and ran to my nearest window.

I couldn't see anything, so I took my brown telescope in my toy room. I looked through my telescope and saw a UFO coming to my lovely big house. So I ran to my backyard to see why the UFO was coming to my messy backyard. When the UFO came, four robot legs came out and the UFO landed.A lift went down and a little cute, blue alien came out. It was crying, so I gave it some chocolate ice-cream. The alien ate it and kept on crying. I patted it and suddenly it said "Mama". So I went into the alien's big UFO and we went to space to find it's mother. We went a planet called "Planet Star", there is was a big war. So we flew the UFO in super speed to quickly find the alien's mother. Suddenly I heard the little alien say "Mama" and pointing at a blue alien at the same time. I went to the alien and landed. She quickly went inside the UFO and we flew out of the planet . The little alien and it's mother were very happy to meet each other again. I returned to my house with the aliens. We went off the UFO and had a discussion with the mother alien about where they would live.

Finally the discussion ended , they were going to stay in my house and never going outside except my backyard , because people might be scared. Now I could play with the little alien and I was never bored.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!