Happiness

You stand here, in this yellow field of dancing winds.
Autumn leaves frolic around your joyful face.
Memories live in your dark eyes like tiny seeds of green beauty in a place of darkness.
Hope, joy and light blossom around you and you bring happiness to all you meet, giving them a surge of trust, despite all troubles that lie within.
No matter what.
You wear no shoes and although the day is cold, your feet are warmed by your everlasting love for others.
I wish that this moment of nothing but happiness and joy could last forever.
Autumn leaves fall from fat tree branches above, escaping from their grasp.
They drift down, onto your coal black hair, and settle into your warmth.
The damp blue mist settles over the mountains above, creating a veil of illusion and mystery.
Birds soar above us, soaring on the wind like the autumn leaves, weightless and care free.
I fear the end of this moment of freedom draws near.
Then I realise that tomorrow will come, and more happiness will come with it.
With you.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!