Happiness

In this memory we are rolling on the floor laughing.
Our eyes are lit up.
We are as different as the moon and the sun.
The grass beneath our feet is lucious green, the sky behind our heads is calming blue, the sun shines like a spotlight on the two of us and our smiles match perfectly.
We forget everything else in the world.
The shoes we are always striving to fill don't fit and we don't care.
I wish that every second could last forever.
Darkness doesn't destroy the light around us.
When I'm sad or angry, when you feel like everything is over, we can find happiness.
The smell of freedom overshaddows the colour of doubt.
The wind blowing is like a breath of fresh air for us.
Even by the tips of our fingers, we hold on.
Just knowing of those times makes it all worth while and reminds me happiness never ends.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!