Sarah's Cat

Sarah's cat is greedy. She couldn't stand it. "I have to put my cat up for sale!" she said. One day a friend came to see Sarah. She said, "Is this cat for sale?" Sarah said, "Yes, you canhave her. She's all yours." She went off with her. "I will call you Megan,"she said to the cat. At dinnertime, Negan the cat didn't move a muscle. She was sad. She missed her old friend. Sarah missed her cat too. She decided to get another cat. She called this one Megan too. She was happy for a long time. Then one day Megan was killed and Sarah was sad. She had run out of money. She tried to buy another cat, but she couldn't do anything. She decided to sell some of her things. She decided to get a dog because dogs are funnier than cats!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!