The 1743 Wolf In The Jungle!

It was about midnight the moon was above my tent and there was a whisper in the jungle, I got out of my tent, walked into the jungle, then I heard a loud noise and my heart started pounding there was noise everywhere but only one whisper, the hollow tree’s terrified me with there eyes, the branches sounded like old wood hitting each other. The sound of howling and cheeping was giving me up to the time I had to be back before sunrise, I felt like there was someone following me. I heard a faint noise behind me I turned “nothing”, I’d follow on, the track is beginning unclear, I decided I should turn back but before I did there was another whisper dead ahead of me, it wasn’t far so I ran through the tree’s. There it was a silver wolf telling me to sit, I don’t I run, I know what it was but now I have to hide.
Till I realised it was a big scary wolf, it was so humongous that it was as big as and adult if it stud up. Then suddenly the wolf jumped up and pounced over to me, but the wolf didn’t get me so I ran back to the campsite. I didn’t know which way to go so I ran anywhere I could and I got lost, but the wolf had no problem finding me and he went and pounced but he’s a bad aim so he missed me again. So I bolted further into the jungle and hid he wasn’t bound to find me now, I see him he’s coming this way but he didn’t see me he just walked right passed me. I waited 5 mins he didn’t come back so I ran to find the campsite, I didn’t find it but I’ll keep looking, 10 mins later I found the campsite the wolf completely destroyed it, I was so scared, I didn’t know where the wolf was and I didn’t know where to go, I don’t even know if the wolf is watching me or not, oh no there’s something watching me, could it be the wolf or could it be something completely different, who knows I don’t. But I was completely trembling with fear then the thing jumped out at me it was the wolf, so I ran as fast as I can to the nearest river jumped in and held my breath for as long as I could when I came back up the wolf wasn’t there so I ran through the jungle back to my tent, the wolf wasn’t there either, so I think the wolf gave up and I went home and i never went to the jungle again.
The End…..

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!