TERRANCE IS MISSING

Will and her friends jade Terrance & kate have just knocked off from school as a huge black cloud came just come overhead of them.” Oh no” said Terrance. “ we have to walk home” sighed Will. “don’t worry “ said Kate “ we can use my umbrella”. “lets go” they all screamed as it started raining heavily.


By the time the girls got to Terrance’s humongous apartment they had been walking in the rain for 2 hours and could not wait to get inside and stand in front of the huge & warm fireplace. So as quick as lightning the girls ran inside and Terrance turned the light on and lighted the fireplace…

But when the girls had been inside for around half an hour something haunting happened….
Suddenly the lights went off the fireplace went out. Then Terrance suddenly vanished.
The room then went really dark, misty and cold and everything went silent.

“Where’s Terrance” ? freaked Will. “I …I don’t know” chattered Kate. So you’re practically saying she just vanished ? exclaimed jade. “Yeah” whispered Kate. “Well that’s virtually impossible” said jade in a know it all voice. Stop being a know it all said the other girls in an annoyed voice.

“Lets split up and find Terrance before anything bad happens to her” yelled Kate.
“Good idea” murmured jade. Ok now I think Will & jade should go into the forest together because its so dangerous and I’ll look around near the house. If anybody finds her or there’s an emergency put one of these firecrackers into the sky and well be right there.

After about 4 & a half hours of searching jade and will sent a firecracker into the sky. I ran to the spot where the fire cracker was sent off and guess what. ? The girls had found Terrance! But it wasn’t over yet. Terrance was tied to a tree , unconscious and surrounded by what seemed to be goblins. as the other girls were all stressing jade thought to herself “now would be a perfect time to tell them my secret. Ah girls I have something to tell you that will help you a lot.

“What could possibly help us at this point” screamed Kate. Half crying. yeah our friend could be dying and you’re trying to tell us a secret. How did you know it was a secret? I don’t know said Kate. Oh my god you’ve got it to. Got what. Yeah what said Kate besides why can you see Terrance alive? You as well. What have do we have ? powers!! Said jade. And I’ve got them to said Terrance as she floated up to stand next to us. Suddenly all the goblins turned into people and walked off.

“so this was just a trick”
. It was so you would find you’re powers yourself.
I’m so annoyed and so pleased at the same time that you had the courage to do it.

That’s what friends are for.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!