Callsign Fart-a-lot

Jumping out of the plane, I hear something that sounds like a tuba. I check if the propellers ripped up my body no it was just me if you know what I mean. Soaring down in my hand glider. I see the target building I fly towards it I hit the roof and break the lock at the top. I proceed into the first room. Damn! There’s a hell of henchmen so I let off a stinking nuke and it makes every last one of them faint. Into the next room. I’m running away from some guards that just saw me they is a lot of gunfire and many bullets hit the plaster wall and buried deep into it. I turn around and return bullets towards them I get them all. Into the next room the café but it was too silent. ***ZTT*** Two sentry turrets went online and started shooting me I dive behind a bench and throw a grenade. BANG the grenade exploded and so did the turrets. The next room was equally quiet. I was more cautious this time but that didn’t matter the laser blurred out an alarm and in return guards stormed into the room they formed a circle around me. They started blazing bullets I had a hard time dodging them but it was okay because they were bad shot and was shooting each other. I started shooting back at them with my pistol then I ran out of ammo and dodged a little longer I saw a clip on the ground I loaded it but it only had one bullet in it. The last two died by shooting each other and I proceeded into the target’s room. I saw the target and the target saw me. He took the only parachute and jumped out the glass window just jumped off a 20-story building, a high tone filled the room as the glass smashed. I bolted up to the roof and took my hand glider Damn! It must’ve ripped when I landed so I jumped off the roof – With nothing to stop my fall. I caught up to him and grabbed hold of him we punched and kicked each other when we smashed into a 7-story apartment bounced on the bed and hit the roof. The target escaped my grasp and jumped out the window with a ripped parachute. He hit the ground hard but it wasn’t hard enough I went into the elevator calming music played… When I reached ground floor I bolted out and looked around I saw him running away I fart and it gives me a boost and I get closer to him. I grab him but my hand slips off and he runs onto the road “Haha I rule I got away from you. I’m just too good I mean I outran a secret age-” He was cut off when a road train came by and hit him. Okay now that that’s over I need a toilet.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!