Fate?

Heart rate through the roof, sweating like a sauna, as you lay your rough, sweaty hands on the big black gates of the old abandoned park. A little voice in your head starts clamouring; There's no wat i can do this, i should have never even thought of coming here! You slowly open the gates and walk in. Registering a hint of danger, your nervous system shoots emergency commands all throughout your body. You're Halfway into the abandoned park, your heart starts pounding faster than ever before and you become breathless. shivers run down your spine as you keep wandering around. The moon is shining as bright as a light bulb guiding you through the rocky pathway. You hear footseps behind you and start to walk a little faster. You turn to look back as your eyes widen to see the sight of a tall and cute boy. Within a second you fall to the ground. Your pupils dilate, your heart punds, your palms sweat and your hair stands on end. You shut your dark brown eyes and your cheeks become rosy red. You open one eye, he is still there, so you glance a smile and sit up at one. He reaches out his strong hand and your sweaty paml sinks into it. Your easily lifted, face to face with him. Your eyes get lost in his glamouring blue eyes. He slowly lets go of your hand and walks away into the darkness. Your emotions run wild as you sink into the rusty old park bench, he has you dreaming and you just can't get him off your mind. You lay and stare at the dark black sky and you wonder; will you ever see him again?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!