Sara

ONCE upon a time there was a girl named Sara. Sara has a dog named Sally. Sally loves everything. Sara goes to school every day. Sara never miss’s an exam. Sara has so many friends and she’s never lost a friend but if her friends move away she always has their email address to talk to them always. But they would call and call Sara on her mobile phone. Sara has 3 older sisters named Tracy, Nicole and Tabitha. Tabitha is the older sister then it is Tracy then Nicole is the second youngest. Sara has a Tamagotchi Version 4 and she never has her eye off it. All of Sara’s sisters have a Tamagotchi Version 3 and they leave them all around the house and Sara looks after the Tamagotchi Version 3’s for her sister’s but they never say thank you to her. Then Sara’s Mum and Dad found out that Sara was looking after her sister’s Tamagotchi and Sara got extra pocket money for 2 weeks. Sara’s sisters were jealous of Sara now because she was getting more pocket money then her sisters. Tabitha gets 10 dollars a week and Tracy gets 6 dollars a week and Nicole gets 5 dollars a week and Sara gets 3 dollars a week and if Sara does the jobs her sisters are asked to do and if it was Tabitha’s job and Sara did the job Tabitha would lose a 1 dollar and Sara will gain 1 dollar. Tabitha is 13 years old and Sara is 8 years old. One of the girls jobs was to look after they’re Tamagotchi’s. So Sara gained 4 dollars for the amount of weeks Sara looked after them, which was 6 weeks in total. Sara gained an extra 25 dollars plus 3 dollars so Sara gets 28 dollars this week and Sara gets to go to the movies with her friends. Sara and her friends went to see Hairspray with Zac Efron. Sara and her friends loved the movie. Sara and her friends are fans of Zac Efron and one day all of their dreams are to meet Zac Efron at a high school musical concert at Eddison Park. Sara and her friends are going to the concert tomorrow and they are all ready. They have their clothes all ready and they have the things that they want Zac Efron to sign. Sara’s Mum is going but she is going to the Westfield Shopping Centre. Sara has Tabitha’s mobile phone so if something bad happens to Sara or her friends she can ring her Mum. The concert finished and Sara did not need to ring her Mum besides after the concert to pick them home. Sara’s friends Mika, Jo, Zelda are sleeping over at Sara’s house. Sara hired some DVDS and bought some popcorn and lollies. They stayed up until 3am and woke up at 6am and Mika’s Mum came and got her at 9am and Zelda’s Dad picked her up at 11am and Jo’s Mum said that she could sleep over again that night as long as Sara’s Mum said it was ok and it was ok by Sara’s Mum. That night Sara and Jo did not go to sleep at all. That day Sara and Jo were asleep all day so Jo stayed over again that night. They did not wake up at all. The next day Jo went home. Sara’s Birthday is in 4 weeks and her friends are coming to her Birthday party at the Bowling Alley. Sara’s Mum bought 100 Tokens even though it was just Sara, Mika, Jo, Tabitha, Tracy, Nicole and Zelda. They all get 14 Tokens each. They are playing 3 games of bowling and half an hour and Cake time. Tabitha, Tracy and Nicole chipped in to buy Sara a Birthday Present. The next day Sara opened her present from her sisters and it was a Mobile Phone. Tabitha helped Sara set her mobile up and put the Phone numbers and the time. The next day Sara opened all the rest of the presents from her Birthday Party. Sara loved all her Birthday Presents off everyone. So the next day at school Sara said Thank You to her friends. The day after that Sara did not go to school because she got sick. This kid at school named Courtney had the Common Cold and she gave Sara the Common Cold. Sara had the Common Cold for 4 weeks. Sara hated Courtney for giving her the Cold. Sara had the Common Cold for only about a week. Sara was graduating from year 6 in a week now. Sara was very excited about it. She could not wait till she went to high school all her friends are going to the same high school. Sara skipped Year 3 and went straight to Year 4. There is this new show on ten; it’s called Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader. Mika, Jo and Zelda wanted to be on that show. Even though they were in Year 4 they said that they will go on that show one day. And that day finally came they're mum and dad took them to Ten studio in Canberra to audition for Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader and they all got to be in the show.
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!