Death Is A Metaphore

Tick, Tock, Tick, Knock
Everybodys face looked so white
i felt the pressure of the sky bating above me like a human heart in the race of life.
it was like an ant in a puddle, nothing could be worst.
"It's over" she said
Death is a metaphore

The journey is shor, but as long as a lifetie. For who would feel the pain i feel. You walk through life as individual as they come, yet the people around you walk pst.
Life is a metaphore

family, friend all stop to star, the wooden box just sitting there.
But still I stop to wonder why, two peices of me had just died.

One box, two box why not more?
Youve taken these from me...what reason? what for?
soft sobs, slightsighs as they walk her there, with him cle by.
I dont dare to stare.

For two people that mean so much to me, one time, one life...
Death is a metaphore.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!