Quest For Inspiration

I opened the door and before me was a maze.
A green hedge, winding and turning, around and around.

Hmm…Left or right?
I decided on left. It felt right. Hehe. Oh I just crack myself up sometimes.

I followed that for a while when a glimmer appeared in the corner of my eye. I turned and followed. I lost sight of it but decided to follow this path for a bit longer.

There it was! That glimmer to my right barely there but still enticing enough for me to hurry after it.

Suddenly there were two. They hovered at eye level before shooting off in totally opposite directions.
Damn!
Now which do I follow?

Einey Meany Miney Mo…Forward it is!
I marched on almost panting with desire for the creature darting along in front of me.

Closer, closer…YES!
I clasped the glowing specter in my hands and opened my eyes.
I smiled and began to write.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!