Last Breath

I had to think about all the things I should do before I take my LAST BREATH. Like maybe I could finish a 500 peice puzzle.Hhhmmmm.... Or maybe I could visit some famous actress or I could see some old friends and neighbours. I DON'T KNOW!!! I lay down, closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep but I just couldn't. I sat up and called for the nurse. ring, ring and asked her if I could explore the place before I took my last breath. She said it was fine. So I got into a car and drove off to A.B.A (America's Best Actresses)I tiptoed inside the hall and they had already started. I sat down and watched it. I saw Hilary Duff, Amanda Bynes, Emma Roberts, Emma Watson and many more and I asked them to sign my program and guess what? They did!!!!!! I got back into the car and drove off to visit my neighbours and friends. I decided to visit Mr Blue and he let me in to have some tea. Next I visited Mrs Snow and we sat down to watch TV. After that I went back to my house and sat down at the table to finish the jigsaw puzzle. I put down another peice and another and then I counted the peices I had left and there were 4 peices . I fit them ion the puzzle and I had finished it. So I went back to the hospital. I lay down in bed. I had finally done what I had wanted to do all these yeas. I leaned back and closed my eyes, went to sleep and took my last breath.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!