Just Move On.

I'm sorry it has to end like this I really did have fun, all the times we spent together but your just not the one.

Remember when we met what was it that you said? "I am yours you are mine we will be together until the end of time".

I'm sure you've said that to every girl you've had but don’t say it anymore because it really is so sad.

Every time you look at me I always wonder why just how could someone so beautiful go out with someone so shy.

Everything I went through with you I will remember just not in the way that it will make it better.

If dreams and wishes could come true I would never give up another moment and stay with you.

I will miss your love, now it’s gone, got to clean up, just move on.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!