Wat A Catch!!!!!

CATCH IT RANGA!!!!!! Shouts my cricket team as the ball comes hurtling towards me. “It’s an easy catch. I can catch this”, I whisper to myself. But then suddenly I lose all of my confidence as the Ball bounces out of my hands and on to the ground. My team groan but don’t shout anything at me. After all its not my fault i'm hopeless at cricket. After the match the biggest bully in the school, Kenny came up to me.” Nice catch” he sneers at me”. “I can play cricket better then you” I replied. I went home with a black eye. A few weeks past and Kenny got worst. His bullying was so bad three kids left the school because of him. Finally I couldn’t take it any longer so at lunch time I went up to Kenny and challenged him to a fight after school. Kenny said yes of course. After school I was so scared. Kids crowded around. Kenny started walking towards me. Then suddenly I couldn’t do it so I ran for my life but Kenny ran after me. Then there was a screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech!!!!!!!!!!!! Kenny had been hit by a car.Luckily Kenny survived and today Kenny is a real nice kid. Hasn’t bullied anyone since the fight, and this year I took the catch of the year in cricket. I’ve discovered you have to practise to be good at some thing.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!