Santa Made Me Speak

It was a very dark night but it was Christmas Eve. Emily, Maria, Caitlin, Ashlea, Anabella and Claudia went to eat their dinner. They all slept in one room.
They all said to each other “I can’t wait till Christmas.”
“Either can I” said Emily.
So they all went to sleep except for Ashlea.
She prayed because she could not speak. She hoped that Santa could give her some magical dust to make her speak.
The night passed and the morning came. Emily woke up first. She started to wake everyone else. They all woke up. Ashley couldn’t wait to see what she got. They all ran to the Christmas tree. Ashlea opened her present. There was nothing. She started to talk. They were filled with joy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!