The Meteor

It all started when I was at school. I saw something in the sky. I told all my friends and then I realised it was a meteor heading for earth. I got everyone too come and look. The principal said we must tell people about this. In a couple of days we got everybody to believe us. My friend and I had a plan and drew it on a piece of paper. We got the principal to tell the Prime Minister and to send him some photos. He said I will phone all the other Prime Ministers. Okay here's the plan - we tell every country to build a giant thick metal pole and put it in the middle of their country.
(One month later)
Good, every country has built it, now we have to connect all of them with a thick layer of metal...
(3 weeks later)
QUICK, QUICK, everyone take cover it is about to hit in one minute.......... BOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!
It’s getting really ssshackey. Finally it’s stopped yaaaaaaaa!!!!! Thanks to this little boy Tim who told us about the meteor coming. Three cheers for Tim- hip hip hooray hip hip hooray hip hip hooray!!! The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!