Kids Island

ahoy! it was Friday the 24/1/09 and the "kids ship" had just set sail for the most adventurous island of all,"kids island.the kids on the island were so ferral that any adult who ever stepped onto the island would have a heart attack from such a ferral,disgusting sight.now some kids thought it would be brilliant to live on an island ruled by kids, but acctualy,its alot of hard work.you see when you have no adults, you have to cook and clean and do the dishes and the washing so acctualy its a hard, harsh world when theres no adults to help clean and help.on the island there was one particular girl who thought she was the best. her name was "angelee lee free". she always wore what i would describe as Scottish marching band clothes with red ribbons in her hand. never did she know that there was something coming for her that would put her back in her place. one day when they were out sailing a little girl named daisy said "i am going climb the rigging to have a look out the look out when angelee lee free said no i will do ot i am much smarter than you it will be much better if i did it .little did you she no that there was a technique to climbing the rigging. just as she was about to step into the lookout her foot slipped and down went angelee straight into the water. when she was finaly rescued daisy said "did you learn your lesson?"yes" said angelee and she appologized for being so mean and a know it all and since then everyone liked angelee lee free.

The end!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!