A Day In The Life Of Rosie Mcturnbal

Oww.

It was the first day of school and I, Rosie Mcturnbal
had just fallen over. What a great start.

I was running down the corridor trying to chase my run-away little sister, Ruby.

Then it happened. It being the glorious Nike bag and happened, it did.

While doing the march of death, as I call it, out comes Vicktoriah Prude with her bike.

Vicktoriah Prude being the dorky, chubby, glasses wearing red head that she is, not noticing the likes of me and parking the bike RIGHT infront of the bag from you-know-where.

Me, acting like a spooked horse I am..stopped, but as a famous dead man figured out, there is such a thing called gravity.

Rolling down an isle of more than 500 students, well.. isn't that gracefull and landing RIGHT SMACK BAM into one of the school bullies is just bad luck.

Riahna and Samantha.
Twice the muscle,
twice the pain.

But just when I thought I was the sandwich that landed face down, my best friend Madi turned up and saved my dusty butt.

Even though I left school with a little more I came with (say.. bruises?), my friends are there for me and that is all that really matters.

xx Rosie Mcturnbal








FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!