Leaves Of Autumn

The leaves were falling in the dark of autumn. There were moving figures in the shadow of the gloomy night. The crunching of autumn leaves was heard in the distance. The sound of moving figures scared the endangered Ocelot in the deep jungle of Brazil. A loud sound from a short distance sounded as if lightning collided with the dark earth. The smell of smoke could be smelt from the area that the sound had been heard from. The Ocelot was frightened by the sound. The Ocelot then ran for dear life hoping to find a safe hiding place. 7 humans were coming towards the animal guns in hand waiting to strike. The Ocelot had an advantage for it was accustomed to the dark from hunting prey in the night. The Ocelot ran for dear life as the trees past at phenomenal speed. The leaves of autumn were lying on the ground to create noise for the position of the Ocelot. The chase had ended for the hunters and the hunted. The Ocelot had heard a thunderous noise and the Ocelot had noticed it had been shot, creating a giant wound at its chest. Then the Ocelot closed its eyes and slowly died in the night of autumn.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!