The Faces Of Beauty

The humid forest teeming with wildlife
The crisp leaves crunch noisily underfoot
A small stream of clear,fresh water trickles nearby, just the sound of it refreshing.
Birds twitter in the trees and spread their powerful yet graceful wings and soar behind the horizon of lush green trees and beyond.

The scorching red desert , seemingly bare
but hidden deep down underneath the sandy , misleading facade ,creatures lurk thriving and adapting to the ruthless terrain.
A death trap to humans but the beasts below think otherwise...

The pristine and deserted beach
Curling waves recklessly hurtle towards the shore then crash down foaming, mesmerizing , whispering.The water creeps up quickly , then sneaks back down beach , repeating itself thousands, millions of times, never stopping.The wind flies about toying with the sand playfully swirling around,then goes elsewhere.

These places were once filled with beauty.
Let their story live on.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!