The 3 Awesome Wishes

Once upon a time, there lived a young boy and his mother. The boy's name was Jamie. Jamie loved drawing and had a huge imagination! He thought of flying camels with ice skates, blue monkeys made of popcorn and much more! Though he had a strange obsession with chickens. As he was feeding the chickens in his backyard, a miracle happened! A magical snowman eating tacos granted Jamie three wishes. He thought and thought and finally he made his first wish! He wished that everything he drew came to life. Then, for his second wish, he asked for one million dollars. But the third wish was different. Because he gave it to his mother, Tracey. She wished for a bigger house than what they had now! So after two weeks they had completely moved in to their new house. Before they relaxed in their new house though, Jamie spent some of his money on games, a plasma tv, a big bed and heaps more! When they got back to the house Jamie built an art room, where he drew all the things that came to his mind. One of those drawings was the most powerful chicken of all! he called it, The Firechicken!! It had flames on its back and shot fireballs from its mouth. As we all know, when there's a hero, there has to be a villian! So he drew something strange, and called it the waterchicken! It had blue flames on its back and could shoot water from its mouth. He drew more and more of the supernatural chickens, until it became an army against an army! It was then that the war began!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!