Super Teddy And The Invasion Of Evil Ice-Cream

One day it seemed like an ordinary day in Teddy’s Ville when suddenly Super Teddy and all the rest of Teddy’s Ville heard a helicopter land in the middle of town.
Everyone started to panic.
A lady was there, ‘Super Teddy come with me’ she said. So Super Teddy went in the helicopter and left.
It took two hours to get there “We have now arrived at Ice-cream Island” said the pilot. “Now follow me” said the lady. “Oh and by the way my name is Carol.”
So Super Teddy and Carol set of on their journey to Ice-cream Island.
They travelled through rain, snow, and scorching heat. It took two boats to get to the evil lair.
When they got there a huge metal cage dropped over Super Teddy! A big ice-cream wearing a black long cape came over to the cage from the dark “Good work Carol” “Thank you Master.” All of a sudden, Carol started to melt and she turned into an ice-cream as well.
The evil ice-cream said “I am Harold and soon to be your king” the ice-cream stormed off chuckling an evil laugh. As soon as he got far enough Super Teddy broke out of the cage with his super strength and ran up to the evil ice-cream.
Before Super Teddy new it he was surrounded by the ice-creams! One jumped on his back, one kicked him but Super Teddy just flung them off.
But then the master came over for the fight. In a second Super Teddy had punched him so hard that Harold made a dent in the cement wall!
So Super Teddy grabbed Harold and flew him to the Teddy's Ville Jail.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!