Jack's Adventure

Once a boy Named Jack and his Dad went fishing. After they had a argument Jack locked him in a closet. Then we he looked at his hand there was a tattoo of a bear! The bear was pointing out to a empty boat. So Jack drove the ship over to the empty boat. "LET ME OUT!!!" Cried out his Dad, Jack ignored him. Once he got to the emty boat he jumped into it. When he got on he found a unconsicous man covered in tattoos except on his hand. All of a sudden, the mans tattoos came onto him. He was covered in tattoos. Once his Dad knocked the door down he saw Jack covered in tattoos. " WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING PUTTING PERMINATE TATTOOS!?
" Jacks Dad said. " but.... I...UR ..." "Theres no time for explaining" Said his Dad. "We have to get this man to hospital. So they did. And while they did all the tattoos went back on the man. THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!