7 Good Reasons To Buy A Goat. Written By Fred Jones For His Wife Dil.

• It will be a new adventure for us at this late stage in life.
• It will entertain the grandchildren when they come to visit.
• We can use the milk to make cheese, something I’m particularly fond of.
• We can take it to country shows and win prizes.
• We can leave it to our eldest child in the will to nag and annoy her even after we’re gone.
• It can keep us company, like a useful dog, particularly if one of us goes before the other.
• Please!

Dil handed back the note to her husband and said sternly, “Fred, we’re not even sixty yet! What do you really want a goat for?”
With a sheepish look on his face Fred said, “Well, I figured that if we had a goat I wouldn’t have to trim the bloody hedge!”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!