Randomness

It all started one day when I was driving home with my mum, sisters and brother from school. I was looking out the window and saw an aeroplane speeding through the sky. It was swerving and spinning and heading in to cloudy spots and it looked like it was trying to hide from me. My eyes were to good for it and I easily kept track watching it. I looked at the pilot and saw that it was my grandad from Canada.
I waved at him and he waved back just as a missile went straight towards his plane and blew it up. I could see the evil grin on the face of the guy who blew him up and was angry at him. Just then I looked foreword pouting and then notice I was the only person in the van!!!
I looked in the sky were my grandpa was blown up and saw his plane falling towards our van. We are going to crash!!!!!!!!!
I didn't know what to do. It was coming fast. I crossed my fingers and hopped that the wind was strong today. BOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
The van went flying upwards spinning like crazy and bumping my head against the walls and ceiling of the van. I got knocked out.
I woke up later on a boat. This is randomness I thought. I was wearing shining armour and needed to pee! I ran around franticly looking for a toilet. I noticed that there was an island near so I look for a paddle or something when I found a bomb!!!!!
I quickly looked around looking for a life raft or something and all I saw that I thought could help was the cannon. I took the bomb and went to the cannon put the bomb in the cannon and faced it towards the sea. I thought that this probably won't work and I hoped that armour would protect me. I lit the fuse, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, BOOOOOM
The bomb blew up right before the cannon shot it and it sent me flying towards the island and I landed in the middle of the island. It was really hot on there so I kicked my blankets off. This really is randomness I said as I took off my suit of armour and then noticed that there was a fire!!!!!!!
I was surrounded by fire so I went up to it and started peeing on it. I was getting rid of a little bit but was running out of wee. I need to poo I thought so I pulled my pants down just as the poo came out and then WOOOOOOOOSH the fire went out. Phew. What's that smell. I leaned back on a tree and then the tree fell backwards off a cliff and I woke up screaming all sweaty and scared. It was just a dream I thought. Sniff, sniff? What's that smell?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!