The Eternitus

Around them the chaos of youth unfolds in an intense yet calming storm; the wheel of time keeps turning.
In sequence they progress and the stifling enclosure of adolescence tightens; the wheel of time keeps turning.
The climax begins: they are independent, strong, and brave and yet yearn for the chaos again; the wheel of time keeps turning.
The decay commences: and the weariness sets in, the pain, the sorrow, the joy, the fear; the wheel of time keeps turning.
Reminiscence taunts their age: they yearn for their independence, more and more they rely on others; the wheel of time keeps turning.
There is that second childhood, with a foggy veil of confusion, relying on all, not all relying on them, waiting for the last leaf to fall; the wheel of time keeps turning.
Finally they settle into sleep, their journey is over, another begins, and the wheel of time still keeps turning.
Memento mori, memento vita. Pro Eternitus.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!