The Monster Of Juda City

The Monster Of Juda City

“Hey” yelled Karl, “Look what I found!” “What now?” said Jack, “We’ve been looking for this party for over an hour!””Yeah,” said Emily, “can’t we just go home?” “No!” protested Jack, “He’s my best friend!” Jack’s friend was not very happy when they turned up three hours late for his party. “There you are we’ve almost finished. Where have you been?” “Well...er...ummmm...” stuttered Jack. Jack didn’t like being wrong. “That’s it, I’m going!” said Jack’s friend angrily. “No, wait!” said Jack

“Oops” said Karl, “ That’s not so good” Meanwhile Jack’s friend Luka was downstairs. BOOM! A noise was coming from the cupboard . “He..Hello? Is anybody there?” jack, this is not funny. I forgive you.” BOOM! The sound came again, “Jack please stop! I’m scared you win!” The noise stopped “Ok,” breathed Luka, “I’m coming to the cupboard. Then we can go up and get some chips eh?” Luka went to the cupboard and opened the door.

“Oh my God,” muttered Luka. There were two triangle shaped green eyes filled with black and rows of teeth that shone in the darkness with a red, eerie glow. Luka ran upstairs to all his friends. “Guys, it’s not safe here. Get out now!”yelled Luka nervously. “What do you mean?” said Jack, Karl, Emily all at the same time. “Well...uh...you see there’s some sort of monster thing with uh red eyes and teeth and....and...” said Luka very fast. “As if!” said Jack confidently. “No really,” said Emily, “I think he’s right.”

They all went downstairs to the cupboards, they opened the door. “See, nothing!” said Jack. “That’s weird, it was there before, “ said Luka. “OK. I think we had a long day and we should go home,” said Karl. “OK,” they all said and they went upstairs. “...Whoa” said Emily, “Yeah, he was right.”
Outside the window there was a creature, the exact same thing that Luka had described. They ran downstairs it was following them. They moved upstairs. It was staring at them, it was hungry. “Nobody,” said Emily “Nobody, go outside” “AS IF I’M GOING OUTSIDE!” yelled Jack sarcastically. “This is serious Jack,” said Emily. “Oh,” said Jack, “I’m still not going outside.”

Suddenly there was a crash. “I’ve changed my mind, I’m getting out!” screamed Jack. “Jack, NO!” screamed Emily. There was silence. “Too late,” said Karl, “It got him.” “I reckon that Jack would have filled hime up.” “Yeah good idea, “ said Luka, “I think we should go out”. They looked through the window. “There it is” said Emily. “You know I think we should give it a name.” said Karl.
“Isn’t monster good enough for you?” said Emily. “I guess not” said Karl, “I’m gonna call him Steve.” “In fact, I’m gonna say hello!” “Do it your way,” said Emily. “OK” replied Karl and he walked out the door. “Well,” said Emily, “better say hi too.” She walked out with Luka, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM! All eaten.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!