The New Girl


“Wow, look over there, Mary,” said Ashley. Ashley and her friend Mary saw a girl with long shiny blonde hair wearing a mini blue skirt and a tank top. They were at their school where they only had 5 hours of school. “She must be new,” said Mary. “Yeah,” replied Ashley. “She looks so pretty,” said Ashley. The new girl walked past Ashley and Mary and smiled. The new girl went into a classroom and Ashley and Mary saw that she went into their classroom and they were so shocked.
“Welcome Katie I hope you find some new friends and get to know each other “said the teacher. The bell rang and Ashley and Mary sat at their tables and Katie the new girl sat across from them. The teacher told Katie to stand up and the teacher said, “Good Morning, class meet Katie Heron from Crenshaw Heights.” “Hi Katie,” the class replied.
They were doing story writing and Ashley was doing a story about a new girl but different names and things. After when everyone has finished they shared the stories and they were all good. After it was recess and Ashley and Mary went outside and waited for Katie to come out. When Katie came out Ashley said,” Hi Katie my name is Ashley and this is my friend Mary, You want to play with us.” “Sure, I would love to,” replied Katie with a cute smile. The three girls played on the playground and had fun. Everyone one on the playground thinks that she is pretty. While they were playing on the playground the bell rang and it was time for them to go to their class. When they went in the class they were study maths and it was Ashley’s favourite subject. After when they had done the maths on the board they were doing times table’s race and it was fun. Their teacher saw that they were working very hard so she let them have free time. Ashley, Mary and Katie went on the computers and went on MSN. Ashley and Mary didn’t know Katie had MSN so they added her. They were also talking to other people as well such as their cousins and other friends. After they went off because it was time for them to go home. They packed up and sat on the floor. The teacher just chat with them for a while then the bell rang. Ashley and Mary said,” Bye Katie see you tomorrow.” “Ok bye.” So they went home and that was the end of the day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!