The Grand Final

One day there was a boy named Nathan Thomas JR. He played for the saints Nathan Thomas JR’s dad was the best football player. He kicked round about 5 or 6 goals a match. Nathan Thomas JR’s was not that good after he was out with a broken foot. The footy player who broke his foot was Lance Franklin aka the goal kicking machine. The saints were going to play them this Sunday at Tasmania Lance Franklin was always Full Forward. Nathan Thomas JR was rover so he went up to his coach Leigh Matthews and said “I want to be Full Back and the coach said “NO”. Nathan Thomas JR got furious and got duck tape and locked him in the change rooms. On game day Leigh Matthews didn’t turn up to the match and the match was going to start in 30 minutes. Nathan Thomas JR was laughing he sneak quietly into the change rooms and changed him from rover to Full Back.
The 1st quarter started Nathan Thomas JR tried to hurt Lance Franklin’s foot. The first quarter had finished the scores were Hawthorn 50 points and St.Kilda 51 points the saints are in front by 1 point. Leigh Matthews was still not there after quarter time the 2nd quarter had started there was a lot of action Hawthorn kicking goals with Lance Franklin taking a massive screamer over Nathan Thomas JR and St.Kilda kicking goals as well the 2nd quarter had finished the scores were Hawthorn 95 points and St.Kilda 70 points Hawthorn had been dominating the game Hawthorn in front by 25 points. The 3rd quarter had started Nathan Thomas JR did not let Lance Franklin touch the ball once Lance Franklin got pulled off the ground because his hamstring snapped.
The 3rd quarter had finished and Leigh Matthews was still not there the scores were Hawthorn 114 points to St.Kilda 115 points. The 4th quarter started the ball did not come out the middle for 15 minutes Trent Croad kick the hell out of the ball to Lance Franklin Lance Franklin kicked the ball from the impossible angle and kicked the goal the crowd went wild. There was a ball up in the middle it got tapped out by a St.Kilda player Nick Riewolt kicked from 50 metres ITS GOING, ITS GOING , ITS GONE Nick Riewolt kicked the winning goal the final scores were Hawthorn 120 points and St.Kilda 121 points St.Kilda won the Grand Final.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!